Monday, February 3, 2014

[Food] Tokyo Kitchen @ One City




I visited the newly open One City recently. It looks promising. With a nice view ( kinda? housing view? ) and interesting open rooftop. Not many shops were opened yet, so I settled for Tokyo Kitchen.



 The deco was nice but unfortunately not the same for the food. Looks like it was run only by foreign workers, the food was bad and not what I expected for the steep price. Salmon sushi tasted like it was from Jusco. I really hope this was because they have only recently opened. It would be a shame as there were interesting items on the menu but if the quality remains as this low level I doubt it would survive. Plenty of other Jap restaurants are also opening nearby and even one on the rooftop level which has prices lower than this.







Address 
One City, USJ


View MakanZ in a larger map

No comments: