Mmmmmm cheeseee. There's just something awesome about the taste of melted cheese.
I had a craving for it but I wasn't about to bake a pizza just for that. So.... Lo and behold the simple and sinfully good grilled cheese sandwich!
|Emborg Sliced American Cheddar|
|Sour Dough Bread|
- Butter up 2 slices of bread
- Add a thin layer of water to pan and fry the bacon on medium high heat (water helps reduce splattering)
- Remove bacon from pan, toast bread on pan butter side down.
- Flip bread after butter side is nicely brown n toasted.
- Add cheese,bacon and jalapeno on top of one slice.
- Put other slice on top and press down.