1) Take half the Eryngiis, cut length wise about 0.5cm thick. Cut the other half into cubes.
2) Cook spaghetti in separate pot, reserve some pasta water.
3) At the same time, heat up a pan and add a tsp of butter. On medium heat, fry length wise cuts of Eryngii. Season as needed. Remove from pan and set aside.
4) Add about 3 tbsp of olive oil, add garlic and fry until brown.
5) Add cubes of Eryngii. Cook for about a min, and toss in cherry tomatoes. Season as needed. Cook for another 5 mins.
6) Add in spaghetti into pan and toss, pour in about half a cup of pasta water. Toss.
7) Season with salt and pepper. Turn off heat, throw in parsley and a tsp of butter. Toss.
8) Transfer to plates and garnish with length wise Eryngii.