Thursday, January 3, 2008

Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger @ Carl's Junior

Carl's Junior Burger

Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger
Two Charbroiled all-beef patties, two strips of bacon, two slices of melted American cheese, onion rings and tangy BBQ sauce on a sesame seed bun.


Hmm...my camera skills memang lembab. Doesnt look appetizing. The pic at the top (got from Carl's Jr website) much nicer. Anyway thats the burger I had my first time at Carl's Junior. That burger ala carte costs approx RM18 @,@

But wah sai...very "tat" oh. Kesedapan giler. The taste of the grilled beef patty memang syok. You definitely cant go wrong with bacon and burger. The onion rings add crispiness and I think is the only vege there. Any meat loving person like myself would definitely enjoy this. The only complain wud be it is a bit dry. I think the Portobello Mushroom Burger would be juicier because of the mushrooms. So that is a must try for me next time.


4 out of 5


.

No comments: