Friday, July 8, 2016

[Eat] Secret of Louisiana @ Kelana Jaya






Secret of Louisiana is located at a rather run down area of shops in Kelana Jaya. The area is just beside Kelana Jaya park. The main attraction here for me is the view of the lake. And on this beautiful day the weather is just perfect nice breeze and clear skies. Nothing like enjoying a good meal while watching the day slowly end with a sunset. 
I ordered the Neptune something which is a generous seafood platter with crawfish, mussels, oysters, scallops, prawns and fish on top of a bed of spaghetti. The food was good, not as flavorful as I expected but good enough for me to return. The menu also has interesting Louisiana dishes like gumbo.







Overall this is a very nice place, hard to find that view anywhere else in Petaling Jaya. The food is good, at least it's a pass in my books. So if I ever want a relaxing dinner, this would definitely be a place I would consider.







Google Map : https://goo.gl/maps/cFNeCA7x6Bu

Opening Hours : 


Mon-Sun:
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
5:00 pm - 11:30 pm

Rating : 3 STAR


No comments: